CORPORATE SALES SPECIALIST
• Responsible for sales and marketing to increase business profitability and develop new business opportunities
• Conduct site inspections when needed
• Build rapport with key corporate and government accounts
• Complete assigned sales call on a daily basis
• Stimulate revenue volume and growth to meet or exceed agreed department goals and revenue targets
• Advise clients to monitor the quality of the services they receive
• Keeps track of the latest market trends and changes, as well as forecasts for the future
• Develop and deepen customer relationships and partnerships that add value
• Any tasks assigned by management
• Schedule call to be made one week in advance and share this information in the daily sales briefing.
• High education
• Excellent language skills: English, Azerbaijani, Russian
• Experience: more than 2 years of experience in sales and marketing, desirable if in restaurant and hotel sphere
• Excellent communication, interpersonal relationships, and time management skills
• Excellent IT skills/ MS Office, including word processing and presentation
• Confident, friendly and approachable manner
• Must be articulate and attention to details.
Benefits: registration according to the labor code, list of discounts, competitive salary, office in the city center and the most important friendly environment.
Note: Dear candidate, please indicate in the message the expected salary, and in the subject line the name of the position " Corporate Sales Specialist " you are applying for.
Time Business Center, Baku, Azerbaijan
Heydar Aliyev Avenue, Qakh, Azerbaijan, AZ3400
Tel.: +994 24 255 52 02 ; +994 70 445 52 02
Ilisu Village, Qakh, Azerbaijan
Tel.: + 994 70 250 45 75
Zakura Bar & Dining
Koroglu Rahimov 3, Baku, Azerbaijan.
Tel.: +994 77 444 99 07 ; +994 12 564 44 00
9 Abdulkarim Alizade street, Baku, Azerbaijan.
Tel.: +994 12 498 18 18 ; +994 77 444 99 10
EL Kids Club
Ismayil Dagistanli, Qakh, Azerbaijan
Tel.: +994 24 255 44 55